Horizontal poultry slicer for cutting and separating perfectly even slices of boneless meat, thanks to the Grasselli multi-blade cutting system.
The KSL CBU 3B cuts products with unparalleled precision, automatically separates the slices into three groups and deviates them on three different outfeed belts. Maximum efficiency and extreme flexibility.
- Possibility of several different configurations:
- Product can be cut into two or three sliceskeeping all the product cut on the lower outfeed conveyor belt.
- Product can be cut into two or three slicesplacing a single slice on each conveyor belt.
- Product can be cut into several slices with removal of the last out-of-spec slice on the upper conveyor belt.
- Product can be cut into several slices, placing the desired number of slices on the lower conveyor belt, the desired number of slices on the middle outfeed conveyor belt while removing the last out-of-spec slice and placing it on the upper outfeed conveyor belt.
- Sanitisation and cleaning of the machine extremely easy, without the need for tools. All parts remain firmly attached to machine.
- Possibility of two-dimensional or three-dimensional cutting in-line with an extremely high output if used together with our automatic NSA and NSA XC slicers.
- If the machine is configured as described in point 4, the additional AL3 conveyor belt enables the slices to be placed on the lower outfeed conveyor belt and on the middle conveyor belt at the same level and in the same direction as the product feed in line.